Riello Burner

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi i have a riello oil burner which is fitted in a cosy cabin i serviced it last week changed nozzle and all checked oil pressure with a gauge. when door is closed in cosy cabin the burners flame will cut out but fan will keep going relights itself then flame goes again and keeps at this. but when i open the door it run fine even with the door open round a inch and a half works ok what cud be wrong????????

Sponsored Links
Its clearly something to do with air supply, i assume its a Balanced Flue Boiler?, Sounds like products of Combustion are being drawn back into the casing and into the Burner air intake, which of course wont happen whilst the door is off, but once the door is closed the problem will happen.
you should always set up the combustion (CO2 etc) with the door closed where possible ;)

Sponsored Links
a cosy cabin is where the boiler is sealed with a galvinasied shed its just a small bit bigger than the boiler itself saves the bother of building a shed

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back