am I allowed to fit new consumer unit

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't wish borrowed neutrals on anyone.
Actually, I wish him a scary incident involving live tails.

No shock, burns or long-lasting flash-blindness, but certainly a bowel-loosening bang, a big hole in his new CU, and a blown service fuse.

Sponsored Links
Ive obviously offended some or all of you out there.
I would like to reiterate at no point have I ever said that I would do any part of the work that is illegal (hence my reason for finding out). I wont reply to this forum again until I get the work done and I will report back to you on my experiences. ..re how much I had to pay, if there were any hassles with DNO, and how long the electrician took to do the job [I might be in the wrong profession in this respect!]. I'll also let you know what B&Q's response is to my query about the responsibility of selling this type of product to me.
So I wont be replying for a while except perhaps to the moderators to report abuse
regards
dandt
PS I have 3 sheds and intend on erecting another one next summer

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back