Worcester 3.5 Highflow no hot water.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dear all-can anyone help?I went to look at aWorcester 3.5 Highflow today which will work in central heating as long as hot water thermostat is off, but when the hot water thermostat is turned up the boiler stops firing. I have checked programmer I have changed the hot water with another I had ,the hot water thermostat is making and breaking as confirmed by the click of the relay.The only other thing I could think of is the gas valve does it have a separate solenoid which opens in conjuction with the hot water relay?This boiler has no dhw flow switch and assume fires in conjuction with loss of heat from the heat store.This really has done my head in today am I missing something obvious?
Any advice greatly appreciated.
Sorry to ramble on..

Sponsored Links
theres not much in these apart from the diverter valve and thermostat, should be pretty easy to trace 240v until it stops. not seen one for a while but i dont think the gas valve is anything special.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back