What Vaillant boiler do i have?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi.
Just moved to our new home today and the heating and hot water are not working. Pressure is just under 2, the green light is on for power but of the three lights under the display, Red green and amber the green flashes??? The boiler seems to fire up and the temp gauge goes up to 11 degrees and then goes off. I have enclosed a picture (blurry) because despite searching i cannot find any names or serial numbers any where!!!! I have paid nearly 1400 pounds out today alone and would love to know if there is a manual some were online i could download as i don't know how to work the controls or something I'm missing before i spend 100's on a plumber.

Many thanks.

Sponsored Links
cant see the picture but you have a vaillant vcw cant get any more specific until i see a picture

vcw are vaillants earlier boilers from the early 90sish times which has a very unique way of operating, this boiler is fully hydrolic

Sponsored Links
thats because the timer is an add on feature i must admit the timer feature on these boiler is not very clear

page 3 of the manual explains the the controls of the timer feature

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back