Bosch WFF2001 WASHING MACHINE CYCLE PROBLEM

cfc

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a bosch WFF2001 which is five years old and it has just started to take upto 2-21/2 hour to complete a short wash cycle. I have checked the pump for foreign bodies and there are none,I have cleaned out the pressure chamber which was full of muck and also the plastic container that the outlet pipe is connected to which was also full of muck. so i would be grateful of any other suggestions.

please see 1a ;) your other post has been removed

Sponsored Links
Hi

I now have this same problem and wondered if you had solved yours. With 3 young children, a 2 1\2 hour wash isn't ideal!
Thanks Rachael

please note forum rules 17 & 20

cfc said:
I have a bosch WFF2001 which is five years old and it has just started to take upto 2-21/2 hour to complete a short wash cycle. I have checked the pump for foreign bodies and there are none,I have cleaned out the pressure chamber which was full of muck and also the plastic container that the outlet pipe is connected to which was also full of muck. so i would be grateful of any other suggestions.

please see 1a ;) your other post has been removed
I know your post is old but if you havn't fixed it, remove the pump front cover - as if to check for blockage - reach in to the impeller and see if there is any up down or sideways movement. There should be none or at least very very little. Any movement indicates play in the pump and can stop it starting. If the pump does not kick in to drain the m/c when in a wash cycle the sequence times out and goes into error mode resulting in the flashing lights. Hope this helps!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back