ariston a1400wd error code, pls help!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hy guys. My ariston a1400wd is throwing up an error code, the LED 's flash on the Super Wash And Rapid buttons. can anyone pls tell me the fault this indicates and if its fixable?

Sponsored Links
Look down the bottom of this page error codes listed same as indesit and hotpoint ones.

Thanks Rocks... So am i right in saying its f05 pressure switch? LED 2nd and 4th from the top? does it need a new one or can it be repaired?

Nope it just needs the filter cleaning out. Coins sock hairbands etc will be in there.

Sponsored Links
thanks for the reply rocks... i've had a look but cant find a filter, how would i find it?

I knew that was coming. Remove rear White lower panel and look for the big black rubber cup looking thing it's got a fat jubilee clip round it it's in the rear centre of the drum. Undo clip and remove the rubbish.

ok rock, did as you say and found a few nails, a tangle of hair and wait for it............. a 2p coin. i've put the washer through a quick cycle and got my fingers crossed. :confused: let you know in about 10 mins if it worked.

Rock your the man............
The washers working perfectly once again.
I also found an hair band in there.
Thanks fella, you've made my day. :)

Hi

I'm getting the fault code where "Superwash" & "Door Locked" flashing. (Superwash is 2nd down - Below Delay timer.)

Looking at the Indesit fault codes ;- //www.diynot.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=1109298#1109298

It would seem as if I've got " f04 light 2. pressure sw stuck on empty " - The opposite of this threads error.

The wash before the fault was a large old wool blanket, so I emptied the filter at the back underneeth the drum. Removed the black rubber 3 way splitter, with the ball inside the plastic cup with holes - cleaned this. Was full of gunk!!

Removed the clear plastic funnel, with the clear piping running upto the pressure sensor. This is clear, then I re-attached.

So plugged the machine back in >> turned on & water came through to wash the powder through from the tray. Water pumped out the back at the same time. Out the outlet pipe. Then within 20 seconds, fault code again..

Like I said, cleaned all the filters. So not sure what else to do.?

Does anyone have any ideas how to fix this?

I'm a mature student, so don't have the money to pay for engineers - but reasonably proficient at fixing issues myself with clear instructions

Many thanks for anyone's help & time

:)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back