List of Boiler Manufactures Technical Help Desks (phone)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I was wondering if we could get a complete list of phone numbers for all the boiler manufactures technical help desks.

Sponsored Links
Technical information is for the installers. Some techyhelp means holding the phone longer than necessary. Hate to think how long one would have to stay on line if ever Tom, Dick and Cowpoke decided to gridlock the techy Telpdesk.

Sponsored Links
I am not in the c/c yet as I am a GSRI but new to this Forum, its a good tool for information, but I still need to make more post before I am allowed in I guess. once I am in I will open this topic up in there, I have sent them my details. cheers lads.

there is a list of manufactures phone nos and other info in the faq in the combustion chamber
you will also get tech help from other members on faults and gas queries

I am not in the c/c yet as I am a GSRI but new to this Forum, its a good tool for information, but I still need to make more post before I am allowed in I guess. once I am in I will open this topic up in there, I have sent them my details. cheers lads.

Give admin a chance they are a little slow at processing CC requests! :D

Give admin a chance they are a little slow at processing CC requests! :D

the amount of posts has jack to do with it ;)

For common boilers you will get better help from some members of the CC.

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back