Hotpoint WF560 not completing the wash cycle

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I have found this forum very helpful and seen lot of good advices and fixes. I have a problem with my Hotpoint washing Machine WF 560. It is stuck with only a wash cycle and not doing anyother cycle. I have seen the LED error 2,3 and 4. I don't know what does it mean.

Also when I have switched the machine OFF and ON after that I was just filling the water contineously with no drum movement. I have to swith OFF the WM before the water lavel reached upto the half of the door.

Could someone please advice. I am just simply not sure what's going on with it.

Regards,

Sponsored Links
That error is f07 heater or heater relay on pcb. Have u put it on spin and see if the water drains check the presure pipe is connected. Then the filter.

Many Thanks for your response. I have taken the heater element out and checked the Resistance on both terminals through multimeter and it's 0.
So It's mean it heater element?

Machine does drain. But On this WF560 model there is no filter. There is noting under the buttom front panel.

Sponsored Links
Yep heater is shot, the filter is at the back.

Hi I have replaced the heater today and after wash cycle WM started the water Drain and stuck on it. There was a pump sound for long time and after that flashing 2 and 4 LED. What it could be this time?

There is filter at the back of the machine does any have any instructions how to clean that filter.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back