Hotpoint WD420G Washer/Dryer Help Required Please!!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I have a Hotpoint washer/dryer combo WD420G which has a faulty module board. I have managed to source another board but I'm struggling to fit it on. I originally had a repair guy come out who turned out to be a cowboy and screwed everything up
Basically, i have plugged in all the plugs onto the board except the 3 way plug (the one that controls the door lock). The cowboy repair guy had pulled out the wires from the plug and I'm not sure which order they need to be in. There are 2 GREEN/RED wires and one solid RED wire. Ive already managed to short out one board as they were wrong! and i don't want to fork out more money by frying this one lol!

I would really appreciate if anyone could have a look at their own board and let me know which order the wires need to be in? I've searched high & low on the internet for circuit diagrams etc but to no avail....i hope someone can help me coz I've got the mrs on my case too!

Sponsored Links
Hi I reAlly hope you can help!? I seem to have the same issue with a hotpoint wd420g washer/dryer.....but I'd like to order a new PCB. The machine is in a rented flat and I won't get to open it up until the weekend to get the product code for the PCB but I really want to order it in advanced and try fix it same day.
Could you tell me the PCB you purchased? If it had a module number or code on it I could relay to a supplier over the phone??

Any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks

Sponsored Links
If u buy a pcb it needs to be coded it will be blank , u cannot code it unless u have the software which suppliers don't. U will need serial number commercial code and a smart card and reader cost about 150 plus pcb. Recon one 45 from emw

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back