indesit wi121

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
my washing machine keeps filling up with cold water, the washing powder or softner is not being taken in and the cycle doesnt seem to ever end, i then have to manualy drain the machine and my clothes havnt even been washed!
help please

Sponsored Links
chinchin said:
my washing machine keeps filling up with cold water, the washing powder or softner is not being taken in and the cycle doesnt seem to ever end, i then have to manualy drain the machine and my clothes havnt even been washed!
help please

Hi!

I know this is quite an old message, but did you manage to fix your WI121? as i'm haveing the same problem with mine now.

Its just over a year old too!

When i disconnect the solenoid to the fill it stops, so it seems not to sence the water level.

I checked the air pressure / level sensor and thats ok, the pipe going to that sensor is not blocked, no holes.

So i'm left thinking it may be the controle unit -which as usuall is very expensive to replace!

So if anyone's got any ideas please let me know, i'm running out of clean clothes :)
13/11/06

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back