Kitchen lights

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I want to put some under cupboard low voltage light, the connecting cables only come in 1m lengths as far as I can see, is there another way of putting the lights in further apart? :?:

Sponsored Links
if its the ones i,m thinking about,then unless you hardwire them from a supply and then run them to 12v transformers you might be a bit stuck.i might be wrong but i had to take some back before for a customer because there was only about 500mm of cable for each point pre-wired.think it was a cheap lighting pack from taiwan.

I had the same problem and the only way of getting round it i had was to break the cabling through a couple of 15amp junction box`s with standard 1.5mm twin and earth making up the difference between the lights.

Sponsored Links
I wouldnt think halogens would be that great under cupboards - you would get a concentrated beam of light on the worktop and big dark spots in between, surely?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back