Mini-Trunking for Alarm/Telephone cable

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The alarm installation in my house has mini-trunking for the alarm installation at the sides of door posts etc., the outside dimensions are approximately 12 wide by 10 mm deep. Anyone have a source for this size?
jaymack

Sponsored Links
Jaymack said:
The alarm installation in my house has mini-trunking for the alarm installation at the sides of door posts etc., the outside dimensions are approximately 12 wide by 10 mm deep. Anyone have a source for this size?
jaymack

electrical wholesaler, sheds, TLC etc

Already done a search on the net and also tried C.E.F., Wickes, Homebase, Focus and bee and cue, they don't have such a small size.
Jaymack

Sponsored Links
Qedelec said:
Perhaps Bucks C.E.F dont hold the same stock as Tyneside. Wye aye man.

they should have been able to order some in

Thanks for the response. To clarify, I phoned C.E.F. a few weeks ago and enquired if they had same, was told that they had, went the next day to collect and was shown the bigger size by a young guy, I complained, that I had been told that they had the smaller size on the telephone by X, the previous day, Of course, X was not available.
Jaymack

which cef did you go to. The centaur part they use is CMT0 16mm x 10. Beware of the pricing ?

Marshall Tuflex (from Newey and Eyre, Wilts, Edmundsons.......and any other decent wholesaler!)

MMT0

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back