My van

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Few pics from my van. Anyone else want to show theirs?

imagejpg3-1.jpg

imagejpg2.jpg

imagejpg1.jpg

Deadlock on side door
imagejpg3.jpg

:D

Sponsored Links
looks neat and tidy, but I'd expect nothing less from you RF. Don't own a van myself and there is no way I'm "sharing" my car.... it's a tip :(

Mines a tip atm, but can normally turn up what is required.

Notice you carry a powder extinguisher, do you invert it from time to time and give it a good whack on the base? The motion of the van can lead to it settling down and eventually it becomes a mass in the bottom that the stored pressure cannot expel

Did not know that! It's been in the van about three years and never been touched :confused:

Sponsored Links
Oh, don't be tempted to give it a tiny test to see if its still working thinking you won't let much out.... The powder sticks in the valve and stops it closing fully and the pressure goes down quickly.

My old man's got one of them, it must be nearly 40 years old, I don't hold out much hope for it!

A couple of pictures I have are below.
I bought this Bott racking off ebay. Just needed a bit of straightening out and could do with some new paint if I ever get to it!

Best decision I made to fit it inside the sliding door. Will be getting some more draws for it in time..

In the back, I now have LED strip lighting right over the top and around the side door so I can clearly find everything in the dark. I made the racking you can just see on the left out of galvanised sheet and pop riveted it together to hold drill cases, screw boxes etc etc..

Mines on the bottom right shelf behind the 110v coil.

Love the MCB's mounted on din rail I'm definitely going to do that in my van. Brilliant idea flyingsparks :)

Can't show you a picture of my van...it'll give away who I worked for....then you'll judge me horribly... ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back