Hotpoint WMA 13 (first edition) Rapid flashing lights

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can somebody give me some advice please. I have a Hoptpoit First Edition WMA 13 washing machine, it only has a control dial and 3 lights, the 3 lights ar for Door Locked, Active and Prog End. About one third to half way through a wash cycle the Active and Prog End lights start flashing rapidly and then the machine stops, very often it has water in it and I have to select a spin program to empty it. The machine is fairly old and this is the first problem it has given me, there don't seem to be any error codes available so I would really appreciate some advice. The machine does empty OK when the pump cuts in.

Sponsored Links
Thanks for all the help guys, I found out what the problem was and fixed it by myself. I really would like to say thank you to those who took the time to reply to my question..........but unfortunately nobody could be bothered!

Fonpar said:
..........but unfortunately nobody could be bothered!

I would like to ask you have you considered the fact that there is no team of experts to answer questions, it is done by people giving their free time.

Some one may have not been present when you posted your question, and due to the high number of posts on this site yours may have got lost.

The other thing to consider is it may be no one knows the answer to your question.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back