Switch master midi valve actuator replacement??

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All,

Does anyone know if there is a direct replcaement for a Switch Master Midi Valve Actuator VA1?? Ours hasn't worked since we moved in and I have to thrun the valve by hand!! I have seen other 3 way valves but the motor box is in the wrong plane and would require the system to be drained and modified to fit..

I have done a search but no luck...

Thank you,

James. :)

Sponsored Links
They're obsolete and there's nothing which fits :cry:. Some of us collect working s/h ones and occasionally new ones crop up. ;)

Replace with honeywell.

Re-wire is easy.

Email me if you need it.

David

Ok thanks guys I will have a look at the honeywell.

David i'll check back about the rewire if necessary.

James. :)

Sponsored Links
James,
I noticed this message of yours when searching for a Switch Master Midi Valve Actuator VA1.
Did you manage to get the replacement, if so can you advise what you purchased?
We thought we were going to have to get a replacement, but luckily, with a bit of persuision and WD40, we managed to free-up the unit.
Having said that, we may need to replace it at some time and would like to know what to get.
Regards, Phill

2 year old post so doubt he will get back to you

the switchmaster valve is obslete as has been said you cannot get them anymore so they need to be removed and changed over to another make of three port valve

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back