pullout kitchen tap

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i am replacing a mixer tap with a pullout mixer tap, i have the 2 flexi hoses but as this is a pullout their is a third hose on the tap where do i fix that to. please help if you can. thnk pp :confused:

Sponsored Links
I wouldn't know without seeing it, but surely it will tell you in the installation instructions.

One is your hot water inlet one is your cold water inlet and the third is the mixed water to the pull out head. It will connect to a small tail that sticks out of the bottom of the mixer. Check the instructions. Make sure you fix the weight on the pull out to help it retract the hose.

Sponsored Links
thanks cozzmic, got that sorted , im now having trouble fitting the flexi hose to the original coper pipes, they do not seem to be compatable, ive been told about getting a compression valve is this correct. :confused: no instructions where supplied with the tap

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back