Sime100c Format problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all

I'm not intending fixing this myself just would like some background advice

the boiler started playing up about a month ago , not running hot water unless the main heating was on, now both the CH and the HW don't work and there is a flashing green/yellow light on the front panel. could some one point me in the direction of what is wrong?

Thanks in advance

Robb

Sponsored Links
Diverter valve failed and a fan/APS problem.

Why do you need pointimg in any direction if you are really going to get a CORGI engineer to fix it?

Or could it be that you are going to have a go yourself?

That is not a very popular boiler with installers and you may be better getting the manufacturer's service agent to fix it as they will be familiar with the model and have all the parts.

Tony

had similar problem a while ago.

if you run a tap within 20 seconds does the green LED start flashing? if yes then MI says APS fault. im assuming its not getting the C-NC signal before starting the fan. however i changed the PCB and all worked fine.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back