Hope u dont mind me starting a new thread replace a shower

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I need to start again because I dont want that other thread around, so I hope all dont mind starting again-and I dont want to go on the other guys thread. This should be last one but I might tell u how it goes in case some other "newie" needs help in this-a sticky on this could be a good idea:

After much soul searching and with my confidence restored in being in the UK for ever how long now and looking as though we are indeed selling not staying, I have decided to go with the Croydex H20(ebay)-however I am disappointed in myself for not hiding the shower pipes unless u can convince me otherwise. Would it be a really bad idea or should I learn to do it? I have to do it myself not because I want to but I have to-funds are tight-this was a little unexpected.

If I had the money I would get a Trevi Boost as I have the catalogue- i can a new team jetstream but I would then have to alter the pipes- beacsue it look totally different to theone I had.
I can get hold of a Croydex H20 but It might not as good as all of u recommend but as long as water comes out not too bad then that will have to do I have found out about what "bars of water pressure" means-it appears that the H20 cannot function over 5 bars but the water board (Anglia) is coming out to test this for free-I didn't know they did that-If I had I wouldn't have asked about that-I thought u needed some sort of gauge-I will check the bar capacity of the boost and new team-
If I go ahead I might post photos even If I do a swap I have never done this before and things can go wrong even so-so stay tuned if u dare.........
If I do property developing I am going for the boost-just to see-but I must be able to fund this and get good return for doing so. Softus-if there is anything u want to know about Melbourne(where to go , what to see etc) I can tell u as I lived there for 33 years-
I will let u know soon what I have finally decided if u want to hear, cheers

Sponsored Links
diybot said:
Softus-if there is anything u want to know about Melbourne(where to go , what to see etc) I can tell u as I lived there for 33 years-
Thanks - I might well take you up on that!

I will let u know soon what I have finally decided if u want to hear, cheers
I'd be interested to hear about your experiences when you've got the shower going. ;)

Update} I have purchased a new team jetstream for £156-I think thats a good price-the problem is I have to put it in! I have ordered it so it should be arriving-Softus I will keep u informed but this could take time-I wont do anything untill I have completely researched the installation procedure. :cool:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back