MFI Products at Howdens

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Anyone know if Howdens sell the MFI ranges of bathroom suites? I know they do the kitchens but not sure about the bathrooms. In particular am looking at the Agean Range in the MFI catalogue

Sponsored Links
would it not be quicker if you

a) looked at their website

b) called them

c) went there

:?:

which ever way, you would know for sure

your quite sarcastic really arent you breezer!! Thats the second not so smart reply you have put to my postings!

No in fact if someone already knew if they did the bathrooms then it would be far quicker than doing any of your points!!

No, they only do kitchens. That is what I was told anyway.
How much cheaper than MFI are they BTW?

Sponsored Links
Thanks. I'm not quite ready to do the kitchen but I had planned to soon.

Aren't they already reassembled rather than flat-packed as well?

Will look into it at the time though. Just need to persuade someone to open a trade account for me.

they do the Hygena and Schreiber rages, and I think its the Schreiber that comes preassembled and the Hygena that is flat pack, or vise versa!

charliefunkuk said:
your quite sarcastic really arent you breezer!! Thats the second not so smart reply you have put to my postings!

No in fact if someone already knew if they did the bathrooms then it would be far quicker than doing any of your points!!

Might as well do away with half the internet then, as colletively we know pretty much most of what is out there.

so in about 18 hours you still havnt got a definitive answer to the question.......hmm whos made the smart remarks on this thread then?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back