Recomendation of a wireless Alarm Panel

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Could you professionals in the field please advise which is the best panel which will accept wireless PIR detectors.

Best in terms of reliability, immunity to false alarms, ease of setting/unsetting i.e. key fobs/remote set/unset etc and life of detector batteries.

Any help and guidance would be appreciated.

Sponsored Links
none, they are all junk

see this

also (the one i wrote 3 years ago) still holds true, its here

It gets even better.

a well known alarm maker brought out a new radio alarm late in 2005, at the time they said nothing can beat it for quality and reliability etc,
In july 2006, they scrapped it (why if it was "so good"?) , in favour of a new european radio Alarm, as suspected the latest one is also giving problems (mostly with its poor build quality giving false alarms)

If you are wanting to add a wireless device to a hard wired system, then have a look at the texecom stuff, but other than that I can't reccomend any wireless systems.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back