Gritty film after cycle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Rinse problems in Diplomat ADP 8242 integrated dishwasher -

My dishwasher isn't rinsing properly. I start the program which runs in full, but when complete there is a white film on the inside of the machine and the dishes feel gritty.

I have cleaned and cleared the spray arms and filter with no improvement.

Please tell me that this is an easy problem to fix, as my DIY skills are limited!

Sponsored Links
We have the same problem so will be monitoring your replies carefully, we have tried soda crystals just in case there is a blockage with limited success. Also added salt, we live in the north west so our water is soft. Danny

Sorry, it's not easy. It involves stripping out pipework in the machine and cleaning out the debris.

i know it been a while since the last post but i was wondering if you found the reason behind your problem. we have a very similar problem with a 18mth old hotpointbut cleaning put the pipes wont work has we got so fedup of washing up i went out and brought a new dishwasher but the prblem remines with our new one any ideas please
tony

Sponsored Links
laurac only made the one post, danny22656 has not posted since, and sleepyhead has already given the answer.

I know that it seems ridiculous, but we received advice to change detergents and that helped tremendously. Sometimes small solutions really work!

Please read the forum rules.
Sorry, I am unable to split your post AND have it make sense

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back