WMA32 keeps filling

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The machine keeps filling and then I get the flashing pre-wash light - what is supposed to turn off the water, is it timed or is there a sensor? Can I get a service manual for one of these?

Sponsored Links
in reverse order

read this

and its a pressure chamber, connected to a pressure switch.

quite often pressure chamber blocked, although interconnecting pipes have been known to have a leak

Thanks breezer
I've disconnected the tube to the pressure chamber - I guess as the drum fills up the pressure increases - I tried blowing into the pipe as the machine filled up and this did start the drum rotating...but what to check now - I guess the switch could be faulty or the pressure isn't building up sufficiently. I've sealed the tube back up as best I could but the machine just keeps filling until the prewash light flashes...perhaps I should attach a bicycle pump to the end of the tube ... or just buy another washing machine.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back