PART P

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
HOW MUCH TIME DO US PART P SPARKIES WASTE PRICING UP JOBS ONLY TO FIND THAT JOE BLOGGS FROM DOWN THE PUB HAS UNDER CUT US?

Sponsored Links
You've certainly sold yourself well on here so I can't understand why you're losing work :rolleyes:

one of my customers has a pub next door.

Nice retired "'electrician" (his name for himself, I have doubts) fitted two new sockets in two bedrooms and changed some lights for £25 cash.

Took me about a day to put it right. (spur off a spurr X 2, no Main bonding to water and gas bonding didn't arrive at met, some of lighting earths cut back, new lights were metal)

Customer thinks I am very expensive compared to his drinking chum.

To answer your question, livewire, hardly any time at all. In fact I now get practically every job i quote for, because I am registered. (And at the right price, too.)

Sponsored Links
That`s life kid.
Who do you get to work on your house then? The cheapest or the bestest or who you perceive (rightly or wrongly) to be best value?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back