Oh I didn't notice that.
For clarification, what I meant was that there is an image of the three bulbs behind the translucent glass/plastic on the bulbs, but none with the integrated LED. I think the latter, therefore, is more effective. But on the bulb version it is actually glass not plastic...
I'm looking at putting up a couple of ceiling lights - circular, 35-50cm diameter, in a breakfast room. I like the look of the LED ones with a wooden surround, but I'm unsure whether I should go for the integrated LED ones (no builbs) or a more traditional 3 or 5 E27 bulb fitment.
The downside...
Yes that's what I mean. Do you think it's normal to cut the vertical pipe to the desired length?
It's not just a post, it's the pipe carrying the water to the shower head
I'd like to replace the exposed shower set that we have with a 2 outlet set, but I don't want to have to change the tiles.
I've been looking at the Grohe ones and the inlets seem to be on a 150mm centre, which is the same as the one I have, and the Grohe ones have a movable support for the...
The internal doors in our 60s bungalow are glazed (15 panel) and are (now) a Teak colour, but I don't know the wood - I don't think it's pine.
I would like to replace a painted glazed door to match and the door is 1981 x 762.
Can anyone give me a steer where I might buy one to match ? I know...
Hello
I am trying to lift an old tiled kitchen floor (room will be a sitting room) so that I can lay an engineered wood floor. The ceramic tiles are being really stubborn and unfortunately I don't have the threshold height to just go over them.
I am using my old Boschhammer SDS drill and a...
One of the adjusters on my Howdens wall cabinet has become disconnected from the thread. Is there anything that can be done - it appears to be permanently fixed to the frame.