Recent content by Brian1960

  1. B

    Door Casing Removal

    Thanks very much for that, much appreciated.
  2. B

    Door Casing Removal

    Hi all, I’m looking to take out 2 bedroom door casings in a 1900’s terraced house, my concern is, will any bricks fall from above the casing. Just worried that the top of the frame is supporting the bricks above. Thanks in advance.
  3. B

    Black Deposits

    No sorry, up in Cumbria here.
  4. B

    Black Deposits

    Yeah it is sorry, it has the adaptors fitted
  5. B

    Black Deposits

    It's a Triton 15lt
  6. B

    Black Deposits

    Aerator on hot tap on the sink has a build up of the Black substance, it's not a rubbery texture though, flexi pipe on sink is not that old. Really is a strange one this.
  7. B

    Black Deposits

    It's in the bath as well as the sink.
  8. B

    Black Deposits

    Deposit feels like grit though, not rubber based.
  9. B

    Black Deposits

    What puzzles me is its not coming through the Hot tap on the kitchen sink. Heater is less than 12 months old.
  10. B

    Reducing Skirting Board Height

    Was thinking about damp if I used a Gypsum based product.
  11. B

    Black Deposits

    Certainly not mould, it’s like a hard grit.
  12. B

    Reducing Skirting Board Height

    Hi all, I'm renewing my Skirting Board, going from 120mm in height to 70mm. Only problem is the Plaster line doesn't go as far down so 70mm won't cover it. How can I lower the plaster line down? I was thinking of using Mortar then Tourpret filler over the top. I don't want to use plaster as it...
  13. B

    Black Deposits

    Hi all, can anyone explain what the Black deposits could be that come out of the Hot water tap in the Bathroom, It also comes out of the Hot tap in the Bathroom basin. We have an unvented water heater (15lt) which is not very old. It supplies the Hot water to the Bath and Basin in the Bathroom...
  14. B

    Loose Connection

    Thanks, much appreciated.
Back
Top