Recent content by Cat007077

  1. Cat007077

    Fill in cracks in stone around door

    Im Thinking to treat the bar … what’s best to fill it with? Please?
  2. Cat007077

    Fill in cracks in stone around door

    Hi guys, just el feting best way of filling this crack please
  3. Cat007077

    Is this quote expensive?

    Thanks for your fast reply
  4. Cat007077

    Is this quote expensive?

    In Liverpool
  5. Cat007077

    Is this quote expensive?

    Hi, I need a periscope airbrick putting in due to a patio previously blocking airbrick and causing damp. I’ve lifted the floor boards in the room to make the fitting easier for the builder. He has quoted me £230 for labour and materials… does this sound right?
  6. Cat007077

    Is this a sign subsidence?

    LMAO!!
  7. Cat007077

    Is this a sign subsidence?

    Thanks for this detailed response please see my answered alongside your questions
  8. Cat007077

    Is this a sign subsidence?

    Would it affect other houses too? Only they look ok. It was built in 1926. What’s the remedy if this is the case
  9. Cat007077

    Is this a sign subsidence?

  10. Cat007077

    Is this a sign subsidence?

  11. Cat007077

    Is this a sign subsidence?

    This has developed over years in a house I used to rent out. I’m moving back in and getting it right. Noticed these crack is or just list mortar or something more sinister? It’s a traditional muds 2920s semidetached. There are now crack on the inside of the upstairs bedroom wall.
  12. Cat007077

    Ceiling Rose with lots of wires!

    im ok when there’s only 3 wires .. anymore and im lost! Thanks so much for all your advice guys …you’re the best! Cath ♥️
  13. Cat007077

    Ceiling Rose with lots of wires!

    Thanks! So I just connect 3 red wires but don’t wire them to my fitting??
  14. Cat007077

    Ceiling Rose with lots of wires!

    Thanks for the quick reply! Sorry … so all black wires to blue? Yes that’s how it was. I’m not there now as it’s my mates house, But I can take a pic of switch tomorrow… The light that’s on permanently is the ceiling rose one … the down lighter works ok from the double switch.
  15. Cat007077

    Ceiling Rose with lots of wires!

    Hi, I tried to replace a ceiling rose with lots of wires including a doubled sleeve one (see pics). The room also has one down lighter - both lights are controlled by a double light switch - switching each of them independently. It was linking to a simple light with N & L wires...
Back
Top