Recent content by ColinJames

  1. C

    Central Heating System loses pressure.

    Thank you for these suggestions. There are only two air vents fitted, on the boiler itself and an automatic on the heating loop at the HW cylinder. Boiler has clear water when cracked open. The heating loop air vent (small bucket type) is at the back of a cupboard and the area is dry. It is...
  2. C

    Central Heating System loses pressure.

    Thank you Mister Banks. Yes, that's my logic...although my logic has failed me before.
  3. C

    Central Heating System loses pressure.

    Thank you. With the layout of the house, that would be a big job.
  4. C

    Central Heating System loses pressure.

    I have an Ariston Clas HE EVO System boiler. Over the last few months, getting on for a year, the sytem loses pressure. Not regularly or constantly. It was working ok for weeks, months and then when I get up in the morning pressure would be a zero. This is getting more frequent. I repressurize...
Back
Top