Recent content by Dec27

  1. D

    RAF Fairford

    Nor do boats
  2. D

    Affordable Usable Classic

    A good focus 170 st
  3. D

    Affordable Usable Classic

    Kin hell, another mega thread!!
  4. D

    Todays Job

    Proper power tools!!
  5. D

    RAF Fairford

    And now helping Trump load more ammo into the guns pointed at Iran…
  6. D

    Botched Execution

    She’ll get a pay out now!!
  7. D

    RAF Fairford

    He’s Trump’s puppet. They all are, regardless
  8. D

    Todays Job

    And you have poor taste in churches. Noted
  9. D

    Coffee. How do you take yours?

    I’ve not seen yours, so I can’t comment. Mines a light heart joke. Hopefully Eggy sees the funny side…
  10. D

    Todays Job

    What would the difference be ? I meant that church looks horrible, I’ve seen nice ones across the uk and Europe, that looks like a 60’s love shack
  11. D

    Coffee. How do you take yours?

    He’s too busy starting threads about chip butties and the like
  12. D

    Todays Job

    Have you been in many churches ?
  13. D

    Coffee. How do you take yours?

    That’s the perfect way to start my day.
  14. D

    RAF Fairford

    Showing how easily he’ll take Trumps orders.
  15. D

    RAF Fairford

    If it’s thrown correctly
Back
Top