Recent content by joecoie

  1. J

    Baxi Solo 15 has water jet (leak) from plugged port top left hand side

    @gas112 very interesting that you have that insight. I generally like new technology but thinking do I need/ want to take the risk/ hassel at this stage in my life V'rs what will we be paying for gas in 5 years time (will real cost of heat from elec be lower than gas then).
  2. J

    Baxi Solo 15 has water jet (leak) from plugged port top left hand side

    Thank you all for the feedback, I know now what it's called & that it's not replaceable. As gas112 said even if it was a reasonable cost to repair, it would be a bit of a gamble. Now decisions decisions- what to replace it with; could/ should I go heat pump or another gas boiler if so what...
  3. J

    Baxi Solo 15 has water jet (leak) from plugged port top left hand side

    Hi, I've a 16 year old Baxi Solo 15 HE. Seems the boiler stopped running since 1 & 1/2 days ago- it tries to start up but locks out. There is water leaking onto the floor - just a small drip but consistently. I took off the outer case & the air box door panel; after a lot of searching I found...
Back
Top