Recent content by joesoap13

  1. J

    Re Franke tap cartridge replacement?

    That’s the problem, neither give the sizes,just suitable for xyz, models,Franke ? I can take it back to SF, not online,so have to do some more homework.cheers
  2. J

    Re Franke tap cartridge replacement?

    CheersWayners, just seems a lot,lot cheaper,always thought, if it’s too good etc,it prob is? Just looked at Tap magician, they are £20+ but they have several to choose from, by number of ,measurements,spines etc. Franke gave me tap spare part number,sp3561,which tap spares uk, quoted as fit...
  3. J

    Re Franke tap cartridge replacement?

    Hi guys,bit of advice would be most welcome. Got a leaking Franke cold tap cartridge and can get part from screwfix £19.19, which is on doorstep, or Tap spares uk,online,£5.75 free delivery. Big difference,!! I like screwfix, never dealt with Tap spares. Has anyone used Tap spares,and are they...
  4. J

    Shower control valve

    Cheers denso, got spare tiles, big ones, so smashing the in situ one will be the only way, pipes channelled up the wall for both pipes, not a lots of wriggle room.not what I would like as a last resort, which it may be! Gonna let it run till it packs up completely then will decide what to do...
  5. J

    Shower control valve

    This is one of few sites that says available??
  6. J

    Shower control valve

    Hi Warner’s, shower doc also says discontinued, no other available, so looks like a new one, if I can find out how to adjust pipe work inlets?
  7. J

    Shower control valve

    Hi Denso, if I cannot get new valve, any idea how I alter pipe work from 125mm to 150mm, without smashing tiles etc,to fit a new one?
  8. J

    Shower control valve

    83315530.part number?? Sorry but not posting very successful.
  9. J

    Shower control valve

    This is screen shot of national shower spares, not available, discontinued!??83315530 But available on some sites??, but no good if cannot get old one out.will try wd40! Cheers. Used daily
  10. J

    Shower control valve

    Thanks both, much appreciated. I’ve posted it on shower doc, today. I googled it, and results vary, but most say it’s a generic one for multiple models, but triton, and SSP say it’s discontinued, no alternative available, but the part number is available on some sites?
  11. J

    Shower control valve

    Hi guys, a bit of advice would be much appreciated. My shower control, triton? Is starting to play up, not closing properly and leaking. Having to force it shut. It is 28 years old, so been a good- un! I don’t know the model, and was under the impression it is ceramic cartridge? However, I...
  12. J

    Cystern inlet valve

    Cheers exedon, realised that when I posted , flow rate. What’s the cone I read on posts? Is it where the diaphragm hits against to stop inlet ? It’s the ball type. Changed downstairs to dual flush few years ago, but it packed altogether. Cheers
  13. J

    Cystern inlet valve

    Reckon you are probably right. Just tried turning the stopcock down to the whole house, still the same. Cheers
  14. J

    Cystern inlet valve

    Hi guys, appreciate a bit of advice please. My upstairs toilet cystern, for some reason, the last year or so has been making a noise, vibration, when just at the end of filling. Just a few seconds till it finally stops water coming in ? I know it’s the inlet valve diaphragm, BUT, I have changed...
Back
Top