Recent content by KenWild

  1. K

    The UNICO System AirCon in UK

    After confirming that, as an ECM, the motor is effectively universal, with Google's help I eventually managed to place the order - Thanks again for your help.
  2. K

    The UNICO System AirCon in UK

    At first I was suspicious of any link with no description and such a random comment, but when I realised it was an item on eBay Australia I pursued it. However, the Australian site won't actually let me buy it and when I paste the reference into the UK site, that doesn't return it!! Researching...
  3. K

    The UNICO System AirCon in UK

    Thanks, but my Blower is an M4860BL1-EC3 which uses an ECM and a (Green Series) SMART control board, whereas the video refers just to the ST motors. When trouble-shooting the issue initially I connected the ECM Config 4.6 app and carried out tests with the assistance of a very helpful guy from...
  4. K

    The UNICO System AirCon in UK

    Have done so, but the PCB within the module is effectively inaccessible as the whole assembly is sunk within a grey compound. He was just about able to confirm that the thermistor looked o/c but said he couldn't risk trying to replace it - but that I might want to try. I did, successfully, but...
  5. K

    The UNICO System AirCon in UK

    5 Years ago I bought a house in Norfolk that has a UNICO System AirCon/Heating Blower installed when it was built 15 years ago. Four weeks ago it stopped working. The fault has been traced to the Blower Motor (actually the Control Module attached to it), but I am having a nightmare trying to...
Back
Top