Recent content by NewhouseOldhouse

  1. N

    New Bathroom

    All sorted thanks for everyones advise. I have old shower removed and pipes amended with a shower wall plate installed now to tile the walls .
  2. N

    Self Leving Compond

    Hi I have lifted floor tiles from a bathroom and the floor to be fair is OK but would it be recommended to put down some SLC as I intend to tile again with the long wood effect tiles. If yes is SLC easy to use? I have watched a few videos and it appears handy enough but would I need to get a...
  3. N

    New Bathroom

    apologies I meant that I have a isolation at the bottom of the tank that closes the water supply to the cylinder in the airing cupboard - that would by closing this I assume it would have the same effect as bunging it?
  4. N

    New Bathroom

    I have an isolation valve for the water that tops up the cylinder if I close this would this be the same as bunging it?
  5. N

    New Bathroom

    Hi All I am currently renovating my bathroom. I have encountered a problem and wonder is I am correct with this. My hot water has not isolation valve in the airing cupboard (gravity fed system) but my cold water does. I have a electric power shower which has a internal pump and hot/cold feed...
  6. N

    Wifi Relay Switches

    Got relay switch today installed and working fine. Only issued I had was it needed to connect to 2.4ghz wifi network which took a bit of working with hub. @Harry Bloomfield you had mentioned a plastic box what would you suggest this type of thing https://amzn.eu/d/406dc3x
  7. N

    Wifi Relay Switches

    Would it not be an idea of taking my phone to the area to see how strong the wifi signal ? It's only about 5 mtrs up through ceiling from the wifi box
  8. N

    Wifi Relay Switches

    I take its only a matter of isolating lights and spilting cable in loft then installing this relay inbetween?
  9. N

    Wifi Relay Switches

    I was thinking something like this https://amzn.eu/d/7xOm5HU Or https://amzn.eu/d/cNrkvtc
  10. N

    Wifi Relay Switches

    Hi I have a single switch to turn on/off outside lights. What is the best wifi relay product to use in the loft so I can control on/off via mobile and set timings etc.. Thanks
  11. N

    Fitting

    not 15 mm its 10mm to about 6mm or 4mm would you know where i could order one from? its for a under sink water filter
  12. N

    Fitting

    Hi Would anyone know what size of push fitting this is please? It's for a water filter under sink. Thanks
  13. N

    Treatment

    Hi What the best product to bring this up like new again? It's the bar between the door windows. Thanks
  14. N

    Making outside lights wifi enabled

    What is this you have a link?
  15. N

    Making outside lights wifi enabled

    How far will they operate from the WiFi hub? Furthest lights would be around 15/20 meters away
Back
Top