Recent content by NigelCollins

  1. N

    Texecom Premier Elite 48- suddenly cannot connect to app

    Hi - thanks for that - i had used a different e-mail address and when i put the correct one in it all works. I appreciate your help
  2. N

    Texecom Premier Elite 48- suddenly cannot connect to app

    Hi So i discovered when i press the site selector button - there are no sites, so somehow the site I had previously set up has gone. I tried generating an app code through Wintex - the code generates but is not accepted by the app. Smartcom is connected to the cloud - I was able to uipgrade to...
  3. N

    Texecom Premier Elite 48- suddenly cannot connect to app

    Hi no my iphone is definately connected to the internet. I have no problem with anything else on the phone whether on wifi or 5G
  4. N

    Texecom Premier Elite 48- suddenly cannot connect to app

    Hi - I rebooted smartcom through Texecom Cloud services and it didnt make a difference.
  5. N

    Texecom Premier Elite 48- suddenly cannot connect to app

    My mistake its a Premier elite 48 wireless system
  6. N

    Texecom Premier Elite 48- suddenly cannot connect to app

    I have an Elite 32 system fitted with a Smartcom that connects via wifi. The system is working perfectly. I can connect via Wintex using Smartcom and I get arming and disarming notifications on the Texecom app. Until recently I could also enter my alarm code and get access to the system...
  7. N

    Shower runs hot then cold then hot......

    So Its interesting. We ran the shower for nearly 10 minutes and the boiler kept running without cutting out but was modulated to (presumably) its lowest setting. I haven't rechecked the flow rate but it doesn't seem any better. However after my last post my wife took a (longgggg) shower and...
  8. N

    Shower runs hot then cold then hot......

    It was also good to get an engineer that really knew his stuff. Every question I asked him he was able to answer fully. Just looked up a new flow switch and its around £135. I think its time for a new boiler........ (that was his recommendation as well).
  9. N

    Shower runs hot then cold then hot......

    Hi Jonntheo5 - I never got around to doing the additional tests, however a Worcester Bosch engineer came today and changed the flow switch (thankfully I have a maintenance contract) - problem cured. I ran the shower before he changed the flow switch and you could see that it wasn't operating...
  10. N

    Texecom premier Elite 48 - cant get Smartcom code

    If it makes any difference the expander is version 2.0.0
  11. N

    Texecom premier Elite 48 - cant get Smartcom code

    Ok so I went through section 5.3 and ended up with 'All Devices Deleted'. I then used the Ricochet learn menu starting at device 09 for my door contact and put battery in as soon as the countdown began and it just counted down to 0 and failed :( . I admit I didn't put the expander into...
  12. N

    Texecom premier Elite 48 - cant get Smartcom code

    Thanks - I may try tonight or leave it to Thursday as am away. I downloaded the new app but it needs an installers id to use. I am sure on a previous chat with Texecom they said that i would be able to use the app. will see what they say......
  13. N

    Texecom premier Elite 48 - cant get Smartcom code

    Excellent - thanks that worked. Final (big) problem is finding out why I cant learn my devices.
  14. N

    Texecom premier Elite 48 - cant get Smartcom code

    Looking on the Texecom page that seems to be the latest version?
Back
Top