Recent content by VelcroH2

  1. V

    DIYnot members fading?

    EFL had, (has?) great knowledge in regards to Electrics. Thing is, given that those posters that I've mentioned above, apart from EFL and John, stopped posting all at (about) the same time, it is quite peculiar, yes?
  2. V

    DIYnot members fading?

    I'm guessing some people might have just thought "OK, I'm spending a fair bit of time on this forum, and I need to focus more on real life" and then they just quit the forum. Or perhaps the forum might have been becoming more "toxic". I do know that some people on here are quite old in age so...
  3. V

    DIYnot members fading?

    Dear all. I sparingly come on this forum, but when I do, I view the posts, mainly the ones that are associated with DIY - I did get help on here with a past project that I had done. Sometimes I used to go on the general discussion, but now a lot of posts are separated - some are on the GD and...
Back
Top