£13000 - Money well spent?

The Thief should have sent to Jail for 5 years or much more strict punishment as in Middle East but that should be decided by Judge...but if the employer has humiliated him and he tried to do justice himself he should be fined as well.

The whole problem is the legal system is very soft and it is soft because this nation cannot afford to support the cost for keeping people under control....
I agree, a Judge has to be the one making the decision on 'justice'. Whether the sentencing guidelines are right, fair and/or just, is another thing.

As to the point regarding our legal system being, 'soft and it is soft because this nation cannot afford to support the cost for keeping people under control....' Locking someone in a cell and poking some food and water through everyday can't be that expensive surely...? Ah! but that's not what we do is it? We allow prisoners to enjoy the life they lead inside prison... sports, tv, games, education etc etc and it's ALL free! It comes to something when you can commit a crime, get sent down for 3/4 years and do a degree for nowt while you're in there! Justice...? aye right!

Sponsored Links
We allow prisoners to enjoy the life they lead inside prison... sports, tv, games, education etc etc and it's ALL free! It comes to something when you can commit a crime, get sent down for 3/4 years and do a degree for nowt while you're in there! Justice...? aye right!

only if this have been working..we all know what the rate is of re-offending...re-offenders have assumed they will get good life back in prison...

re-offenders should be made to do hard labour without daily comfort.

I'm not surprised that this topic has been posted...........BUT I'm f*ckin shocked at some of the replies :LOL:

It seems this country is in far worse danger of becoming laughable than I had previously anticipated.

How the f*ck can anyone justify this employers fine for 'humiliating' a thief who robbed him.??? :eek: Bearing in mind the humiliation was a simple sign around his neck. Hardly whipping him naked through the streets was it. :rolleyes:
Complete MADNESS. :rolleyes:

Going by our current ridiculous judicial system, his punishment would have been far less for giving the thief a damn good hiding.
I'm surprised he didn't.
I hope he keeps that in mind next time :D

humiliation was a simple sign around his neck.

Humilating publicly on street with help of other people is not simple and it was not a simple sign...the reality is what the employer did was disgraceful..

but on other hand what the employee did if proven should have been punished fairly hard

Sponsored Links
It was only £845 quid after all and if this thief had been doing his job for a while then he would have earned it and more so no loss to the employer anyway.

So are you trying to say that if you make money for your employer you have the right to take some of that money?

Crikey, I must be owed a fortune!

No I'm saying his employer should have recognised his contribution to the company (if any) and give him some respect for that at least.
Then fire him.

Whats curious is why the thief allowed the sign to be hung over his neck. Maybe he knew a nice little earner would be coming his way or he's just an idiot well schooled after the event to shaft his employer for the second time.

and it was not a simple sign...
How much more simple can it possibly get... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

the reality is what the employer did was disgraceful..
Nope, he deserves an award for his initiative.

but on other hand what the employee did if proven should have been punished fairly hard
When is that ever going to happen then.?
People can break into my house with intentions of not only stealing, but raping and torturing my family, but the very second I attack them on my premises, i'm prosecuted and subsequently convicted.

So, no, the judicial system is f*cked.

Well and truly!

And now you have sex offenders wanting to come off the register because they are no worse than thieves and burglars???????
Then put thieves and burglars on a register and even the playing field that way FFS!

LMB agree with your last comment but not other..

we are giving too much weightage to criminal rights and neglecting victims rights.

Well and truly!

And now you have sex offenders wanting to come off the register because they are no worse than thieves and burglars???????
Then put thieves and burglars on a register and even the playing field that way FFS!

You'll get the gay paedophiles objecting to wearing orange boilersuits next, because it clashes with their shoes. :rolleyes:
The worse part is............... The bloody do-gooders will agree with them, and they will all be awarded compensation and walk-in-wardrobes.

The worlds gone mad.

Somebody was owed money by their employer..but took it illegally....situation unknown......employee is the baddie. employer is the goodie....but the employer ripped off the employee in the first place?

The employee must have been a right whimp if he allowed his boss to parade him through the streets like that. I would have given him a good hiding if he tried that with me!

But the thing is, it should'nt of happened like it did, phone the police and wait, Yes, the boss was wound up, quick slap or two, phone the police, the the local rag if you are on one.

Ive been on both sides of the fence.

I would be more gutted, as i took on a trusted person who robbed me.

Maybe he should update is own employment checks.

The employee must have been a right whimp if he allowed his boss to parade him through the streets like that. I would have given him a good hiding if he tried that with me!

I don't know, when I first started at a work placement, 16/17 yo, my boss was a right arrogant git, that was running the firm for his Father, cocksure, and arrogant, and he treated everyone with contempt, and I could see him doing that to an employee, and getting away with it.

Years later, after I left, and the firm closed down, I saw that old boss (his old man was great), and he was still with attitude, putting me down, even though he had no control over me, if that was a random person in the street with that attitude, you'd punch them in the nose, but because I knew him previously, I didn't.

Sponsored Links
Back