10mm Toilet inlet valve?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

A bit frustrated..can anyone help me out? My mother in law's toilet inlet valve has broken (bottom cold fed supply). However the plastic inlet pipe isn't the standard 1/2". The cistern won't accept the normal 1/2" (hole not large enough), and nobody appears to supply the size currently fitted (looks to be 10mm or 3/8"). The thread is also finer the the "normal" 1/2" sold by suppliers.

Driving me mad as all the suppliers I've talked to cannot help. Hope someone can???? :)

Sponsored Links
do you know the make of the valve or toilet ?
i know many of the laufen toilets i have fitted are 10mm but they come with a conversion kit to 1/2" feed.

No, I don't know the name. I do have a conversion kit however this is for connecting the plastic pipe to standard copper pipe on the Outside of the cistern only as the hole in the cistern doesn't accept 1/2"

Sponsored Links
is it like this for a roca with 3/8 inlet

roca_boatfloatvalve_3-8-inch.jpg

Yes, that's it exactly. I've just spoken to ROCA who say I can order via City Plumbing or Travis Perkins. Part Number 8220100. I'll try giving them a call or can you supply?

It won't be cheap!

Why don't you just get a 3/8" Fluidmaster available from most decenrt merchants?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back