A Mighty Thanks for the Mods and Common Sense!

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Big_Spark

I would just like to say THANK YOU to the Admins and the Mods for the locking of the threads relating to racism and Islam. The tone of language used by certain posters was wholly unacceptable and obviously causing dissent amongst members, they tried to "moderate" the threads but this has proved almost impossible.

Free speech will be claimed by some, but free speech carries responsibility for the words you use, and if those words are inciting hatred, violence or other criminal activety, then they have no place in a decent society and certainly no place on a decent BB.

If we, as members, wish to discuss such emotive topic, then we also need to accept that other may not agree with us and even though the difference may get heated, they should not get to apoint that requires the Mods to intervene. Strong willed people will often disagree, but it should never iterate into chaos or incitement of racism or other forms of bigotry.

Sponsored Links
YOU REALLY ARE NOT SPEAKING FOR THE MAJORITY ARE YOU THIS IS FREEDOM OF SPEECH BEING TAKEN OFF THE PUBLIC

COME ON TELL ME ISLAM IS A PEACE LOVING RELIGION AND I CAN SHOW YOU IT ISNT

AND YOU DID ASK A MOD TO LOCK MY THREAD ?? HYPOCRITE

please note 6

last warning for 6 any further posts from yourself this way will be deleted

Sponsored Links
OK now we are getting to the reason why

who are you to report my threads this is an open ended forum dont you go around asking threads to be locked

next you will be burning books my my it has come to it when if your way isnt heard you cry foul grow up

all i have said is the truth to be read on other platforms if you decide to not agree dont cry foul go read something else there are people out there that will agree with all i say and then some

any one is entitled to report any ones post. also thankyou for not shouting

get off my back mod ok i have no time for you liberal ways and i dont think the majority on here do either

you have made this personal now telling me i cant use caps ??? why it is a lot easier to read

on the other hand i might have wanted to shout if i did is that bad

leave me alone ok to post what i want where i want about any subject i want

i am not making death threats i am not saying anyone personal names

Slogger said:
get off my back mod ok i have no time for you liberal ways and i dont think the majority on here do either

you have made this personal now telling me i cant use caps ??? why it is a lot easier to read

on the other hand i might have wanted to shout if i did is that bad

leave me alone ok to post what i want where i want about any subject i want

i am not making death threats i am not saying anyone personal names

and we have no time for your ****. now either accept the rules on this forum, or leave

so you say what i am talking is sh** ? then dont read it let others make there minds up

go burn some books m8 you have made it clear you dont want the views of others to be posted onto my threads

you have a blatant dissregard for the forum rules, "6" has been with us for years, but becuse of you attitude i am going to lock this post , and remove some others. if you dont like it you can go to another forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back