addictive game

cazmick said:
DforDave.

You need to be in full screen mode to see the next number, which will at the bottom once you play the theme.

That's my problem - I can't see the bottom of the screen.

Sponsored Links
DforDave said:
cazmick said:
DforDave.

You need to be in full screen mode to see the next number, which will at the bottom once you play the theme.

That's my problem - I can't see the bottom of the screen.

Got it by changing screen resolution. Bit of an anticlimax really

Anyone know where the bells are on the scarecrow game?

Min said:
Anyone know where the bells are on the scarecrow game?
they pop up on the trees when it's almost game over and you are down to one scarecrow then you have to hit it with a seed(tricky).
anyone solved the game "treasure box"? or "samorost" can help if you are stuck.

Sponsored Links
Thanks Kendor. Internet link too slow at home so will try at work on Monday.

Now then everyone, don't rush to tell me off for skivving. The company is being run by someone under 30 who has never worked for another company, and quelle surprise, the company is going down the pan. I am the only sales person to have met their targets but that doesn't save me from the bullying and complete confusion of messages. "Don't go for anything under £50k", then five minutes later "Why haven't you chased up that order worth £2k". Bonkers.

What's kept me sane? Reading DIYnot forums.:cool:

Why don't I leave? I will be soon. :LOL:

your welcome, don't envy you you're job having the stress of hitting targets all the time, just hope the money is enough to compensate

Well the trick is no to take much notice of the targets. But lots of sales bosses make the mistake of thinking that some how you can control things. Customers want to buy when they want to, but if you've built a good relationship and done good work in the past, you're likely to keep signing business.
Easy is right!

Another thing to do if you are bored, really addictive once you get into constructing your own models, some of the gallery ones are really good.
http://sodaplay.com/

Sponsored Links
Back