Alpha HE CB 33

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

I have a Alpha HE CB33 boiler which is coming up for 2 years old. I have noticed that in the shower the hot water is getting colder. When i first got it the water was scorchio with the boiler DHW on the mid setting, now it is not so hot when cranked up to the max. :( Or could this be an issue with the thermostatic valve in the shower itself?
Anyone any ideas? I have done a search and couldn't find anything conclusive.

Thanks

Mark

Sponsored Links
Hard to tell to be honest. I've never used the bath. I tried it just then and flow seems ok, the water is hot, but i can keep my hand under it so not that hot. I seems the same temp as the kitchen tap.

Sponsored Links
So regarding the kitchen tap as that is perhaps something you remember better, if it's performance is worse than it used to be shut either of the central heating flow or return pipe isolators. Does it now work like it used to?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back