Amptec Model 600 wont switch off!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi everyone

Hope you are well. Please can you give me some advice about an Amptec Model 600 Electric boiler that seems to be ignoring all instructions from the timeswitch and just staying switched on?

We have replaced the timeswitch with a similar 2 channel one, thinking that may be the issue, (as it's 10 years old,) but when we re-apply power to the system, the boiler calls and then fires up and continues to run until power is switched off again, regardless of what mode the timeswitch is in.

Any ideas or advice appreciated.

Thanks very much!

Best regards

Jamie

Sponsored Links
have you tried disconnecting th timeswitch connections at the blr terminal to see whether the fault is on the unit or timeclock?

Ah thanks - sorry, I am completely not experienced in this area - I could wire in the new time clock but that's about the extent of my skills LOL. Could you please expand a bit on what I need to do?

Cheers

Jamie

Sponsored Links
have a look in the m.i's. it should show you the terminal connections that you make he stat across. check you haven't left the link in!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back