Another blast from the past

• Thread starter Lincsbodger
  • Start date
L

Lincsbodger

No one under 40 will know what im talking about here.

Remember Asil Nadir?

Ill remind you. 17 years ago, he had a clothing empire called Polly Peck, floated on the stock market. They got raided by the Serious Crimes Squad, who arrested and charged the CEo, Asil Nadir, with 20 counts of embezzling £34M . The shares crashed , lots of people lost lots of money.

About a week before the Old Bailey Trial, he basically said 'Im being stitched up by the Police' and ****ed off to Cyprus, beyond the long arm of the law.

Anyhoo, 17 years on, hes said ' I can prove im being stitched up, ill come back and prove it, provided you dont sling me in jail the moment i step off the plane.

Well we KNOW the Serious Crime Squad was corrupt, be interesting to see his proof. Mind you, 17 years, he would only have got like 5 years if he had been guilty, he might as well have done the time.

Sponsored Links
So who in the Tory government has skeletons in the cupboard that this guy wants to release.Good conspiracy theory :idea:

So who in the Tory government has skeletons in the cupboard that this guy wants to release.Good conspiracy theory :idea:

yes its a bit of an odd coincidence that weeks after regime change he surfaces again.................

I take it he went to Northern Cyprus, he could be extradited from the south.

Sponsored Links
Back