Another CI to plastic question...

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi folks

Thanks to everyone for the great advice on the gas pipe previously.

I'm now starting to look at moving the waste pipe to the wc.

I have an internal CI soil pipe that runs vertically through the house and out through the roof. There is only one wc connected to the pipe.

The current waste into the bathroom is a CI (I think) branch off the main pipe that terminates in a bell that the current toilet waste sits in.

'Er in doors wants to rotate the toilet 90 degrees so the waste pipe needs moving backwards and to the side by about 10cm each way.

I can get access to cut the branch, but cutting the main pipe would be difficult due to the location of the hot water tank!

Has anyone got any suggestions as to how I can connect plastic to CI in this instance?

Many thanks

Carl.

Sponsored Links
I really can't visualize what you are asking. A picture or sketch would help.

Hi Mike

Sorry forgot about the pics!

Excuse the random 22mm pipe work and cables, all those will be sorted out when the toilet is removed.

This is a top down view showing how the pipe needs to move (not to scale obviously...!).

This is the side on view

This is where I can get in to cut the pipe

Thanks

Carl.

Sponsored Links
A flexi pan connector?

71620.jpg

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back