Anti Nazi.........EDL, BNP

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've only met one Anti Nazi once, he had a degree in something or other worked in a call centre before he started labouring fo a kitchen fitter. He was an ardent anti nazi.

He would go to meetings where plans were made for violent attacks and ambushes on the BNP at their meetings at pubs. Lone individuals would also be targeted on their way home.
He was waiting to go to court as he'd hit a policeman on the head with a brick ....whether held or thrown I can't remember.

He was so intolerant of the BNP that his extremist view of them and his actions towards them that it reminded me of animal farm .....when the animals looked at men and the pigs and couldn't see any difference. He exhibited all the extremist views of his perception of neo nazis that he accused them of !

So on Tuesday this week talking to one of the young builders on this job he'd been on marches with the BNP and EDL been to their meetings the lot he'd packed it all in because in his opinion it was all S4it and they hated everybody of a different ethnenticy. His view was that you can't generalise and there is good in all races.

These are the only experiances I've had with either of these types of groups, in my opinion the Nazis were the epitome of evil.

Sponsored Links
I think you've hit a nail on the head. Anything based on the hatred of others and extreme action is bad. People come in all forms. It's human nature to discriminate, we are pack animals. We have to watch everything we do to ensure we don't allow those primeval instincts to surface. Life is enriched by absorbing a little of everything

Sponsored Links
11204901_10155491931185494_6485299510272159159_n.jpg

Haven't a clue who Paul Farmer is but I like his sentiment.

Back