Anyone else get the new Jamie Oliver cookbook today?

• Thread starter 2scoops0406
  • Start date

2scoops0406

Was emailed the latest J.O. cookbook today, which was leaked onto T'internet by some hapless employee :LOL: Of course I deleted it, wouldn't want the old lisping gap toothed cheeky chappie to miss out on his millions for telling us all how to make a bit o' tea!

Sponsored Links
Is he a real person :eek: I thought he was pooter generated for the telly, can't stand the little twerp.

Oyt, leave our JO alone. He's lovely and if my sons turn out to be such a lovely adult as he is, then I won't worry.

Jools has married a loverrrrly man there too, he's a good Dad, a good hubby, a good cook, earns money - what more could a girl ask for?

Yeah, I can't quite get his wife, she's a model, n'est pas? for what? Airfix?

Sponsored Links
I agree with Richard , I can never understand what the little twerp is saying either...as for Jules I can understand what she sees in him ....I mean she'll never put on an ounce with all that crap he throws together! :LOL:

I got that e-mail sent to me sometime last year. I looked on Amazon and it turned out that the book was released in either 2002 or 2003.... so not so new after all. Anyway, just thought I'd share that with you.

You're right, just checked a stupid spam, I was had! :(

Back