Back solo 2 40 pf problems

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys. IM having trouble with my baxi solo 2 40 pf boiler. The boiler power on light is on but when I call for heat it doesn't go through any cycle at all. When I knock the heating and hot water off the pump stays on. Any suggestions? Does the board need changing ? Any help would be much appreciated :)

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I believe you have a failed 'Gas Safety Critical' component, Forum rules do not allow me to elaborate, I can only suggest that you engage a competent Registered Gas Installer to rectify this for you. See Gassaferegister.co.uk for a list of RGI's in your postcode area, if you do not already have one.

If, its the same scenario as the one I repaired last week, I would be expecting a repair bill inc part & VAT circa £300. (thats East Anglia)

Not being evasive with my reply, Forum Rules.

DH

I believe you have a failed 'Gas Safety Critical' component, Forum rules do not allow me to elaborate, I can only suggest that you engage a competent Registered Gas Installer to rectify this for you. See Gassaferegister.co.uk for a list of RGI's in your postcode area, if you do not already have one.

If, its the same scenario as the one I repaired last week, I would be expecting a repair bill inc part & VAT circa £300. (thats East Anglia)

Not being evasive with my reply, Forum Rules.

DH

Did you have the same symptoms ? As what I'm stating ?

The Customers description was very similar to your original post. That's all I am able to say to you.

DH

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back