Ban the sale of twin and earth ? ?

CM1045.JPG

Sponsored Links
You're a pointless waste of time with a very poor knowledge of the suitability and purpose of electrical materials.
But I note you still refuse to answer one simple question.

If wiring a "standard" ceiling rose with round cable, how do you (or how would you) clamp the cables ?

Since you either cannot or will not answer this, I would suggest that it is you that is a "pointless waste of time with a very poor knowledge of the suitability and purpose of electrical materials". You call for something to be banned, but you are completely unable to say how any alternative would be any different.

That's obvious, but it seems that my penny didn't drop, either. By directing that list of repetitive comments at the rest of us you were, in fact, yourself providing very nutritious troll food!

You seem very selective and inconsistent in your approach. In many other situations, you seem to be one of the first people to feel that technically silly or incorrect assertions need to be challenged (sometimes very robustly and repetitively!). In any event, if for whatever reason you don't feel inclined to do that in a particular case, the sensible thing to do is surely to just keep quite and maybe ignore the whole thread, rather than post completely pointless messages which criticise other people's involvement in the thread?
In these 3 posts (for example) he happily advises people to use a cable which here he says should be banned:

//www.diynot.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=1032943#1032943

//www.diynot.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=1697063#1697063

//www.diynot.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=1659063#1659063

Of course he's trolling.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back