Baxi 105e combi

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi all,
i have a fault on my Bax1 105e. the 50 LED is flashing on and off and we have no hot water or heating. if you turn the boiler off for ten minutes then back on the stystem works ok for 5/10 minutes then the LED starts flashing again. it indicates a fan or flue fault but the fan runs ok and the flue is clear.

i read another post where a guy had the same fault and he was advised that it was a common fault on the baxi 105e and would be the pcb. i ordered a new one and fitted it but the boiler wouldnt even ignite and the 30 and 40 leds flashed on and off. the new pcb i fitted had superceded the original one in the boiler and had slightly different Earth terminals but the rest were the same.

dont know what else to try. could it be that the pcb supplied was an out of box failure? when i put the original one back into the boiler the 50 LED started to flash again.

Help, please!!!!

Sponsored Links
Put your new PCB back in and hold reset for 10+ seconds. (r)
If that fails switch power off For 10seconds put a demand on for C/H and switch back on.

It sounds like the air presure switch is faulty or the sensing hoses. But you should get a corgi registerd engineer to fix it. That way you do not end up paying for expensive parts that are not needed ie a new pcb.

Thanks BAXPOTI, worked first time!!!! nice one buddy, i owe you one!!!!

DAZMAC

Sponsored Links
even your post was 8 years ago, it does help me to solve my problem. i register to this web just want to say thank you very much.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back