BAXI 105e overflow

When bleeding the RADS the water is tinted brown not clear but not black either.

Actually the water is now clear, just bled some more...

Sponsored Links
Although that's what the isolators are for, they can leak, and that is a pain.

Make sure you have all of the air out of the system and then try to reset the boiler again.

• Thanks
Reactions: sz1
Ok I cant hear anymore coming from the RADS and the water is now clear, I can try and hose out the draincapp to outside and use the filler to clean thru and let you knw if anything changes.

REST boiler you mean hold the on/off dial fully to the left for 2 seconds and let go, I've not seen that do anything.

Sponsored Links
I hear the boiler trying to kick in more when the hot tap is on but low pressure light comes on when it fails to ignite, when I try to fire RADS up it clicks, I hear hum (I assume is the fan) and I hear the pump if I put ear to turning slowly but again low pressure light comes on flashing. The pressure is set to 1 bar, its done this a few times before and I on/off a few times then I hear a trickle of water and I know its firing, I then add a little more water and it fires.

Just drained a full basin full while filling up at same time and still same, do I need to do a lot more to be sure. Also the pump is too hot to touch is that normal?
Thanks

I've been on/off but no joy.

Just drained a full basin full while filling up at same time and still same, do I need to do a lot more to be sure. Also the pump is too hot to touch is that normal?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back