Baxi Combi Instant 105HE ..... not working consistently

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I have a Baxi Combi Instant 105HE for heating and hot water.

Heating working fine.

Hot water works some days and not others.

Have tried adjusting settings on front panel to no avail.

Anyone any ideas ?

Anyone know a good no mess-around service engineer in Aberdeen who can service it without wasting time ?

Thanks

Ke z

Sponsored Links
Micro switch att to diverter valve not fixed properly or corrosion from a weeping diverter valve, unclip clean and replace.

Thank you Easyflow :)

Anyone got a technical drawing of the boiler so I can locate these bits and identify the part numbers so I can get them ordered up ....

thank you

Ke z

Sponsored Links
You can buy a kit to service the diverter. Comes with 2 new orings and a diaphram, about £5 odd i think. straight forward to do. Look on the baxi website for boiler manual.

You can check the diverter, locate it, bottom left if i recall, sorta brass colour disc, with hot water demand placed, may need helper to turn tap on, plunger moves toward microswith eventually strikes and makes connection, boiler should kick in and hot water produced

Hi,

Anyone know a good no mess-around service engineer in Aberdeen who can service it without wasting time ?

Ke z

Why do you ask that when you clearly are intending to order the parts yourself and fit them yourself?

Agile

if u know someone who can do the job please let me know as I really dont want to do it without using a recommended engineer

.... but while we have intermittent hot water and no engineer not a bad idea to gain understanding ..... :)

The sun is out :)

Ke z

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back