Beko fridge/freezer stopped working

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My mums Beko fridge/freezer has stopped working. The fridge is making a noise as if its working but the compressor is hot (not sure if its meant to be) The freezer is just cool and the fridge is not cold at all. Any help appreciated. Model No: CDA543FW Thankyou.

Sponsored Links
No it's not I've already checked that and I've had the freezer cover off and defrosted the ice which was there, but still no joy. Freezer is about -5 and fridge is not cold at all. Could it be the thermostat or might it be the compressor?

No it's not I've already checked that and I've had the freezer cover off and defrosted the ice which was there, but still no joy. Freezer is about -5 and fridge is not cold at all. Could it be the thermostat or might it be the compressor?
Definately on that list.?

Sponsored Links
Sound's like system failure to me as this model has a wet wall in the fridge. As for the recall it depends on the serial number anything UPTO month 10 year 2006 maybe affected so if was made in month 10 of 2006 then the serial number would appear to begin 0610 etc etc . But I think its had it :cry:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back